Why are certain managers and executives so effective at connecting with their staff while others struggle? The answer to becoming a great leader can be found using simple neuroscience techniques –learning how to be a mindful manager’ who can engage both the Rational and Emotional minds of their team.
During this informative session, practice Mindful Management techniques to build lasting leadership connections and trust with your staff, management and clients.
Offered Exclusively at Schulic School of Business. Learn the science behind great leadership Our brains are wired for certainty, connection, consideration and competence. This program shows you in simple steps how to use Mindful Dialogue to appeal to others’ Rational and Emotional minds at these levels for immediate results.
This course only contains content meant for those enrolled for the Schulich School of Business Mindful Management course. To get any certification you must enrol and pay for this course through Schulich School of Business. Schulich Students get a pass code for the membership required to unlock this course.
- Understand ‘what makes your employees tick’ – what really motivates them and de-motivates them
- The key principles behind neuroscience and effective leadership
- Understand how our two minds work – Rational and Emotional
- How to make powerful communication connections
- How to empower staff to meet their neural needs, build trust and motivate
- Talking ‘mindfully’ when dealing with sudden disagreements
- The vital relationship between our conscious and unconscious minds in our everyday thought and talk
- How to be a ‘mindful manager’ who can engage the Rational and Emotional minds of staff members